Sometimes it becomes necessary for us to give our offices a more comprehensive cleaning routine to keep the space safe and healthy. Professional cleaners refer to this way of cleaning as an office deep clean. If you run a business and would like to find out how this process can help you, we’ve compiled all you need to know about office deep cleaning.
How Often Should You Get Deep Cleaning?
Generally, office deep cleaning will be needed once every six to twelve months to ensure that your office space stays clean and fresh. However, you need to consider the kind of business you have and the number of employees you have. Moreover, it’s also recommended for businesses to book a deep cleaning service for special events such as office parties or visits from business sponsors or partners.
If you notice that regular cleaning just doesn’t work for you anymore, you should book deep cleaning services.
What Takes Place During a Deep Cleaning Service?
A janitorial company will typically provide you with a cleaning schedule depending on your preferences. While every office will have different needs, each one will usually need cleaning in the following areas:
- Vacuuming all blinds, windowsills, drapes, and tracks
- The dusting of all light fixtures and vents
- Dusting of all light switches and cleaning the walls
- Cleaning all the doorknobs and dusting all the doors
- The dusting of all baseboards
- Moving all furniture to ensure a thorough clean of all carpets and to scrub all floors
- Wiping and dusting all surfaces, which means employees will need to remove everything on their desks
- All computer peripherals, including the monitor and desktops, should be cleaned and sanitized
- All kitchen appliances, cabinets, and the refrigerator should be cleaned
- All restroom toilets, urinals, sinks, and walls should be cleaned
- A machine scrub on all restroom floors — this will help to get rid of the smell of urine
- Redo application of caulk throughout sinks and toilets
There are also other services that you can request during a deep cleaning service, such as:
- Carpet cleaning
- Window cleaning
- Strip and wax
- High ceiling dusting (applicable for businesses that use a warehouse)
Be sure to ask your local cleaning company about their commercial deep cleaning services and see if they can create a schedule for you. Depending on how big your office is, the longer it may take for them to finish with their services. To make the job easier, it’s best to go through the job in sections.
To keep your office looking presentable, stay on top of the cleaning it needs by hiring a reputable cleaning company. A good commercial office cleaning company should be able to provide the best plan for your needs.
Other Cleaning Processes
If you’re looking for the best deep clean commercial building services, consider using Electrostatic disinfecting services. In this process, an electro-charged mist is sprayed onto all kinds of objects and surfaces using EPA registered disinfectant. It contains positively charged particles that cling and coat any surface, to help with the disinfection process.
In this process, even more, surfaces can be cleaned and specific areas of a particular room will be disinfected. Another kind of cleaning can be applied here, called High TouchPoint disinfecting — where areas of high traffic are targeted. Combined with Electrostatic disinfecting, High TouchPoint disinfecting consists of the following:
- Disinfecting and wiping down cubicle desks, conference tables, shelves, cubicles, cubicle ledges, conference rooms, file cabinets and handles, phone rooms, and all common areas
- Disinfecting and wiping down the front desk and waiting areas
- Disinfecting and wiping down kitchen surface areas, chairs, and tables
- Disinfecting and wiping down phones, keyboards, and computer mice on each desk
- Disinfecting and wiping down all conference room door handles, entry door handles, stall room handles, and restroom door handles
- Disinfecting and cleaning the exteriors of microwaves, drink fridges, refrigerators, toaster ovens, coffee makers, paper towel holders, kitchen faucets, etc.
- Disinfecting and wiping down stair rails
Hire Royal Building Maintenance Today
We all dream of a clean and safe workspace and it’s also essential for employees to do great work every day. While you could hire and train a team of in-house cleaners to do the cleaning for your company, it won’t come without a significant amount of costs. Plus, the amount of time and effort it will take to train such a team can be spent on more important things.
This is why you need to hire the best maintenance and cleaning services available in Tampa Bay. Royal Building Maintenance is the leading provider of office cleaning services, specializing in all office settings throughout the city. We are known for our exemplary cleaning service and have a reputation for integrity and quality. As such, more and more businesses and offices are familiar with our four core principles: consistency, communication, trust, and affordability.
Call us today at (727) 942-4700 and get the office deep cleaning you never knew you needed!